• BirdForum is the net's largest birding community dedicated to wild birds and birding, and is absolutely FREE!

Register for an account to take part in lively discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.

Dowling and Rowe Fulmar 80 Canon D77 adaptor (1 Viewer)

breambasher

United Kingdom
i have just aquired a Dowling and Rowe Fulmar 80 spotting scope with 2 lenses m15 and mx8-24 can anyone please tell me the size adaptor I need to attach my Canon D77 on to the scope? I cannot seem to find any info on internet. Thanks in advance, any help much appreciated, just started getting into bird watching and photgraphy.

Last edited by a moderator:

delia todd

If I said the wrong thing it was a Senior Moment
Staff member
Opus Editor
Supporter
Scotland
Hi breambasher and a warm welcome to you from all the Staff and Moderators.

I've moved your post to the Digiscoping area of the forum, as they're better placed to be able to advise you on the required adapter you need.

I'm sure you will enjoy it here and I look forward to hearing your news.

Troubador

Staff member
Supporter
Hi Breambasher, responses can be slow at the weekend so please be patient and keep an eye open for replies next week.

Lee

KC Foggin

Super Moderator
Staff member
Opus Editor
Supporter
United States
Hi there and a warm welcome to you .
We're glad you found us and please join in wherever you like ;)

Troubador

Staff member
Supporter
Hi Breambasher, your scope is not a well-known model and I have been unable to locate the UK agent/distributor so replies might be slow in coming.
Good luck.

Lee

horukuru

Here I Come !
Hio breambasher, I would suggest to get the universal adapter for smartphone from Omicron or other brands. Their eyecup mount is flexible to fit with any size of eyepiece for your smartphone. This is based on your eyepiece pic I saw on the website

Users who are viewing this thread