• BirdForum is the net's largest birding community dedicated to wild birds and birding, and is absolutely FREE!

Register for an account to take part in lively discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.

Earlswood Lakes & Surrounding Area (1 Viewer)

keithr

Relapsus resurgam
Male Common Scoter and female Goldeneye still present today ….Scoter spotted in morning but I could not locate it from 12 -1pm.

Matt Griffiths

ad. ♂ Blackcap
Male Common Scoter and female Goldeneye still present today ….Scoter spotted in morning but I could not locate it from 12 -1pm.

Hi Keith, what time did you see the scoter at Earlswood yesterday morning please? I see there was a report of a male at Upper Bittell also during that morning.

keithr

Relapsus resurgam
Hi Keith, what time did you see the scoter at Earlswood yesterday morning please? I see there was a report of a male at Upper Bittell also during that morning.

I didn't...I met a local birder...(old in camo) and he said he had it in the morning but was looking for it again same time as me...around midday.

keithr

Relapsus resurgam
Engine Pool.....don't know if Scoter still here...but can't see it if it is....Male Goosander and Female Goldeneye spotted.

What looked like a juvenile Mandarin moulting into an adult male by dam at Windmill Pool this afternoon. One kingfisher sped across Terry's Pool. And a cloud of swallows and house martins held one sand martin over Engine Pool. The local thunder and hail must have brought the insects down.

Users who are viewing this thread