• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Error 01 (1 Viewer)

Ddack

My sigma 400mm hsm apo works fine sometimes on my canon 50d but sometimes when i take a picture, error01 comes up and to clean the contacts,why does this only happen sometimes and sometimes when i clean the contacts it works normally but other times it takes hours to return to normal.even when the error message comes up it has still taken one photo but i have to switch it off then back on to check it.
Cheers for anything
Dave

Hi Dave
you might want to check the tiny screws are all tight sometimes they can work lose and the contact is lost, i get this with my canon 1.4tc now and then.
Rob.

Warning! This thread is more than 12 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back