• BirdForum is the net's largest birding community, dedicated to wild birds and birding, and is absolutely FREE!

    You are most welcome to register for an account, which allows you to take part in lively discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.

Error 40 Canon 7d (1 Viewer)

Arsenal Birder

Well-known member
I have for years always downloaded my raw files straight from my camera onto my computer. The last two times I have done this I have had an error 40 message on my 7d. About 75% of my raw files download. I then have to do it again and the remaining 25% downloads separately. Any advice gratefully received. (Perhaps use a memory card reader instead?).
Cheers
Ian
 

stevo

Well-known member
Easy option would be a card reader,perhaps you have a loose connection on the camera.Or you need a new lead.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Top