• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Eyeskey 8x42 hd binos (1 Viewer)

Barbican1987

United Kingdom
What is the considered opinion on these binos? I recently checked up on reviews of these elsewhere and came across a web site called opticsoasis. Link below

which did a sort of forensic review of these binos.

It appears there are about 5 variants of this same model!! Amazon are offering them for £45 free delivery, except I don't use them on principle now. They are getting too powerful and don't treat their workers very well I understand.

Would be interested in your comments

Last edited:
You can see the recent thread about Styrka going out of business for some discussion of the weird world of cheap Chinese binocular clone pop-up companies. I would not consider these at all unless you needed something decent for super cheap and you don't care if they break in 1-2 years and the company no longer exists to honor the warranty.

You can do a lot better, there are plenty of decent, cheap binoculars from good companies like Vortex, Celestron, etc

Interesting replies Thank-you. I replied to an ad on Facebook. They wanted £100 for an unused Eyeskey 8x40 HD. When I pointed out that Amazon are selling these for £45 they immediately reduced price to £40!!

Warning! This thread is more than 3 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back