• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Fernando de Noronha (1 Viewer)

Obadjah

Hi. I don´t know how but since a few weeks we plan to visit the island Fernando de Noronha. Does anybody know something about the seabirdfacilities there? I´d like to see and photograph tropic birds, fregates, boobies etc. Are their colonies on the main island or on the small islands around? I have read the name of this island so many times in seabird guidebooks but if I google the touristfacilities about Fernando de Noronha I do not find anything about seabirds beside some pics of people feeding fregates at the beach. Thank you for your inspiration!

Warning! This thread is more than 12 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back