• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

For sale: iPhoneX adaptor for phonescoping (1 Viewer)

MKinHK

Mike Kilburn
Hong Kong
Having just left my old company and given up the company iPhoneX I have a barely used Kowa iPhoneX adaptor case for phonescoping that is now surplus to requirements.

Please note that the adaptor ring which attaches to the scope is NOT included as I will get a new adaptor case for my new phone and continue to use this same format with my Kowa TSN 883 which has worked well for me. This means that whatever scope you are using you will have to order the appropriate ring to fit to your particular scope - these are about £25.

Some examples of my first experiments can be found here: Phonescoping - shots, settings and combos.

The phone cover is available at £50 - a bit under 50% of the purchase price of £109. I will cover regular parcel postage.

Please PM me if interested.

Cheers
Mike

Attachments

• IMG_1836.JPG
    IMG_1836.JPG
    1.4 MB · Views: 6
  • IMG_1838.JPG
    IMG_1838.JPG
    1.6 MB · Views: 6
  • IMG_1837.JPG
    IMG_1837.JPG
    1.5 MB · Views: 6
Last edited:
Warning! This thread is more than 3 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back