• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
Feel the intensity, not your equipment. Maximum image quality. Minimum weight. The new ZEISS SFL, up to 30% less weight than comparable competitors.

Frog Arusha NP, Tanzania for ID (1 Viewer)

Steve Babbs

Request for help with ID. Sorry I've completely failed to identify this frog from Arusha NP, Tanzania, 20/4/2022. If anyone can help it would be much appreciated.

Attachments

• 11frog-20220421-052327.jpg
    11frog-20220421-052327.jpg
    11.7 MB · Views: 6

Steve Babbs

I have now seen that Andy has been commenting on this, which I did not realise. I believe you are correct Andy and it is common reed frog. Thanks for you comment. Hopefully you now know that I did not respond as I did not see that you had commented as you are blocked. If I click see ignored member it appears briefly and then disappears. I would rather leave our political disagreements off other threads. I would like to unblock you but, unless I stop looking looking at Ruffled Feathers, that is not an option at the moment as I rise to the bait far too easily.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread