• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

From Dusk Till Dawn (1 Viewer)

Given the hardships and the consistently applied recovery strategy I eckon the subtitle to the thread should be "Blood, sweat and beers"
Tbh there were not a great deal of beers drunk although John and I managed a few extra strong ones on the last night while the other two recovered.

Tbh there were not a great deal of beers drunk although John and I managed a few extra strong ones on the last night while the other two recovered.
No, we were far too active for big sessions for most of the time. One with dinner was about all we managed and even that was foregone on several occasions.

John

Users who are viewing this thread

Back