• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
Feel the intensity, not your equipment. Maximum image quality. Minimum weight. The new ZEISS SFL, up to 30% less weight than comparable competitors.

From Srilanka (1 Viewer)

Shejay58

Sri Lanka
Hi I am from Sri Lanka. I am very fond of bird watching in and around where I live. I encourage and feed house sparrows as they had gone missing in our area from 2 birds now a fair amount of sparrows visit for feeding out of home made bird feeders.

delia todd

If I said the wrong thing it was a Senior Moment
Staff member
Opus Editor
Supporter
Scotland
Hi Shejay and a warm welcome to you from all the Staff and Moderators. Congratulations on your success in helping the House Sparrow population in your area, it seems to be working very well.

I'm sure you will enjoy it here and I look forward to hearing your news.

mjseka

United States
Hi Shejay, and welcome! That is awesome about your house sparrow population. Are you in the countryside or city, and what is your current climate cycle?

I'm in US desert southwest, city area and we are in desert monsoon cycle right now, which is not like real tropical monsoons. There is very little water here.

Users who are viewing this thread