• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Greetings from Sweden! (1 Viewer)

Hi all! 🙂

I am 24 years old, originally from England but now living in Sweden (Uppsala).

I always had an interest in wildlife and nature, however, it wasn't until 3 years ago where my interest was re-ignited through shifting my photography towards wildlife. The year after I challenged myself to see an owl for the first time and ever since then I got addicted to photographing them. 🦉 The last 12 months were a little slower for me (studying, working and had camera in repair), but now I have more structure I really got into birding in general and hope to keep it that way!

I am now expanding my knowledge to all Swedish birds than just owls and thought it would be great to get involved in a community; to learn more as well as meet like-minded people!

Thank you for your warm welcomes so far! 😊

Hi Ryan and a warm welcome from me too.

I'm sure you will enjoy it here. I hope to hear about all the birds you see when out and about and will hopefully see some of your pictures in the Gallery too.

Warning! This thread is more than 3 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back