• BirdForum is the net's largest birding community, dedicated to wild birds and birding, and is absolutely FREE!

You are most welcome to register for an account, which allows you to take part in lively discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.

Griswold’s Vacations 2020 (1 Viewer)

ClarkWGriswold

Carpe Carpum
Staff member
Supporter
Wales
Well that’s our trip to the Cot Valley cancelled. :-C The cottage owners have been fantastic. Another family from Cardiff have had to cancel as well.

Mull is not looking good at this present moment in time.

Rich

JWN Andrewes

Poor Judge of Pasta.
Well that’s our trip to the Cot Valley cancelled. :-C The cottage owners have been fantastic. Another family from Cardiff have had to cancel as well.

Mull is not looking good at this present moment in time.

Rich

Oh, poo! Sorry to hear that. Fingers crossed for Mull. Although fingers crossed for 2021 might be more realistic.... :-C ... but perhaps not much.

ClarkWGriswold

Carpe Carpum
Staff member
Supporter
Wales
Oh, poo! Sorry to hear that. Fingers crossed for Mull. Although fingers crossed for 2021 might be more realistic.... :-C ... but perhaps not much.

Cheers James. Could be a lot worse though.

I think if the Mull trip is cancelled we may try and head up in Feb half term. I’m supposed to be going to Yellowstone with a bunch of mates in April as well but I can’t see that going ahead.

Rich

ClarkWGriswold

Carpe Carpum
Staff member
Supporter
Wales
Well, pretty inevitably, Mull over the New Year has been cancelled. Briefly toyed with looking at Norfolk, but given the infection rates are pretty high where we live, we decided against it.

Hopefully the vaccines will be ruled out soon.

Rich

Users who are viewing this thread