• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Guide for Java (Jakarta) (1 Viewer)

halcyon313

Hi, I just found out about this site. I'm going to Jakarta mid Oct. and want to do a day or two of birding and need a guide. I've tried a couple professionals, one didn't reply and the other was unreasonable. Any one have any suggestions?

halcyon313

Hi halcyon and a warm welcome to you from those of us on staff here at BirdForum.

I've moved your thread to the Indonesia section and I have subscribed you to it so you will get a email anytime someone responds to your question. ;)

Warning! This thread is more than 4 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back