• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Guiding help for Flores, Indonesia (1 Viewer)

bonxie birder

Going for the One
United Kingdom
Does anyone know of any bird guide I could use for a day trip in Flores, based at Labuan Bajo? I am in touch with Maximilian Wago (who has been very helpful) but unfortunately he’s busy on another tour. He has offered me his driver for the day, who knows the spots, but not the birds, at a very reasonable price. But I’m not sure that would be good enough. I worry I would be blundering around seeing nothing. Any advice would be helpful.

I'm sorry I cannot help you, but I AM looking for a car/driver combination on Flores for this summer. Do you have your guide's contact information? Thanks in advance!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back