• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS. Discover the fascinating world of birds, and win a birding trip to Columbia

Gull ID Cheltenham (1 Viewer)

Mike Beer

Hello can I have help with the ID of this Gull please, I have put it on another site and the result was either Lesser BBG or Yellow LG. If the picture is expanded a very small piece of Yellow leg can be seen. It does not help that the picture is slightly out of focus. Photographed yesterday in Cheltenham UK.
Mike

Attachments

• DSCN3597.JPG
    DSCN3597.JPG
    782.1 KB · Views: 44

lou salomon

the birdonist
it has the structure and the right pattern of a LBBG, so i think that's what it is - overlit picture of a lesser black-backed gull.

ZEISS. Discover the fascinating world of birds, and win a birding trip to Columbia
ZEISS. Discover the fascinating world of birds, and win a birding trip to Colombia
ZEISS. Discover the fascinating world of birds, and win a birding trip to Colombia

Users who are viewing this thread