• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Gulls, Vancouver, Canada (1 Viewer)

Wiganlad

Found these old reject slides from 1996 trip to Vancouver and Alaska. I believe they are taken in Vancouver on 31 July or 1st August, but it is possibly later on the cruise in Alaska. Not necessarily the same bird either. Any clues gratefully receivedP1100019.JPGP1100023.JPG

Like the way the perspective in the second makes it seem as if someone's taken a normal-sized gull and stuck miniature legs on it!

Thank you all. That's what I hoped. The distortion and blurriness is because I don't have slide to digital converter so I took pictures of the slides through a handheld slide viewer!! I am discovering so many slides I didn't I had in lockdown that maybe I should invest in one!

Thank you all. That's what I hoped. The distortion and blurriness is because I don't have slide to digital converter so I took pictures of the slides through a handheld slide viewer!! I am discovering so many slides I didn't I had in lockdown that maybe I should invest in one!
Either way it's a classic of its kind. You should make it more widely available (Opus?, Wikipedia?, Macaulay?)

Warning! This thread is more than 3 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back