• BirdForum is the net's largest birding community dedicated to wild birds and birding, and is absolutely FREE!

Register for an account to take part in lively discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.

Resolved Have a question/questions about posting guidelines in Reviews (1 Viewer)

sbarnhardt

Traveling man
Opus Editor
Supporter
United States
I have need to look into posting a book review for a new member.

I don't seem to be able to find guidelines regarding whether or not this is still possible and if so, what types of books are acceptable.

In looking, I find a button to "add item" only in the categories of reviews down through SLR & MFT (micro four thirds) Lenses.

After that, there are no buttons to add anything. Does anyone know if this is by design, or a blip on the upgrade radar?

Thanks

Barney

Green Fields

Professional Bug Remover
Staff member
United Kingdom
In looking, I find a button to "add item" only in the categories of reviews down through SLR & MFT (micro four thirds) Lenses.

After that, there are no buttons to add anything. Does anyone know if this is by design, or a blip on the upgrade radar?
Thanks for flagging this, Barney. This should be fixed now.

nature elvis

Hi all

Quick question. My father enjoys the forum but isn’t the most technically savvy. As such he’s been offline for a while until I could reset his password. Since coming back online however he is showing as logged in (using iMac and Safari) but is not able to post and does not see the classified section from the list of threads available. Any ideas how to resolve?

Users who are viewing this thread