• BirdForum is the net's largest birding community dedicated to wild birds and birding, and is absolutely FREE!

Register for an account to take part in lively discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.

Hello and Merry Christmas from the West Midlands - UK (1 Viewer)

Andrew 22

England
Hello I've just joined the forum having stumbled across it by chance. What a great resource!

Encouraged by my father as a child my birdwatching has been sporadic over my life - as and when either my work or family circumstances allowed I suppose. It doesn't mean I don't have my eyes or ears open all the time but I'm usually doing something else. Most, but not all, has been in mid Wales - and will continue to be with any luck - such a beautiful country.

Anyway, semi retirement beckons so let's hope I get a chance to put that to good use.

Merry Christmas everyone.

Andy.

Deb Burhinus

Used to be well known! 😎
Europe
Hi Andy

A very Happy Christmas morning to you - welcome to BF. What a fantastic Christmas present to indulge yourself in something you are passionate about. This strange year I think has changed the working patterns of many people but perhaps not all bad if it provides an extra opportunity to connect with nature again.

⛄🔔

delia todd

If I said the wrong thing it was a Senior Moment
Staff member
Opus Editor
Supporter
Scotland
Hi Andy and a warm welcome to you from all the Staff and Moderators.

I'm sure you will enjoy it here and I look forward to hearing your news.

May I wish you and your family a merry Christmas.

KC Foggin

Super Moderator
Staff member
Opus Editor
Supporter
United States
Hi there Anjdy and a warm welcome to you (y)

We're glad you found us and thanks for taking a moment to say hello. Please join in wherever you like ;)

Users who are viewing this thread