• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Hello and Merry Christmas from the West Midlands - UK (1 Viewer)

Andrew 22

England
Hello I've just joined the forum having stumbled across it by chance. What a great resource!

Encouraged by my father as a child my birdwatching has been sporadic over my life - as and when either my work or family circumstances allowed I suppose. It doesn't mean I don't have my eyes or ears open all the time but I'm usually doing something else. Most, but not all, has been in mid Wales - and will continue to be with any luck - such a beautiful country.

Anyway, semi retirement beckons so let's hope I get a chance to put that to good use.

Merry Christmas everyone.

Andy.

Hi Andy

A very Happy Christmas morning to you - welcome to BF. What a fantastic Christmas present to indulge yourself in something you are passionate about. This strange year I think has changed the working patterns of many people but perhaps not all bad if it provides an extra opportunity to connect with nature again.

⛄🔔

Hi Andy and a warm welcome to you from all the Staff and Moderators.

I'm sure you will enjoy it here and I look forward to hearing your news.

May I wish you and your family a merry Christmas.

Hi Andy, welcome to the forum. I think you will find us a friendly and helpful grou.

Warning! This thread is more than 3 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back