• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Hello everyone! (1 Viewer)

Lucia Chou

Hello, birdwatchers and animal lovers from all or the world!

(Firstly, my English is so so,and I hope you won't mind.I do hope you can correct my mistakes.☺️)

I'm a five-yeared birdwatcher from Canton, China.I have been eager to join the forum for mouths. I'm excited that I finally become a member during these winter holiday. Nice to meet you! 😊

Last term was sure to be my highlight so far. I fortunately took part in a summer camp birding with a group of kindred spirits and experienced teachers from different schools in Danxia Mountain in Shaoguan, the North of Canton. In October , together with the school club, I took part in a birding competition and won the first prize. Though the result wasn't important, it is a kind of encouragement. What's more, also together with our club,I went birding in Haifeng last days, where we met Black-faced Spoonbill, my favorite spicies.

I can't wait to meet more kindred spirits and share my birding experiences here. And introduce more about birding in Canton or even China. In addition, I know a little about plants and butterflies.To a certain extent,I'm a supporter of WWF. Welcome to communicate together. 😜

Best wishes,
Lucia

Attachments

• IMG_20200117_175748.jpg
    IMG_20200117_175748.jpg
    8.7 KB · Views: 11
Hi there Lucia and a warm welcome to you from those of us on staff here at BirdForum :t:

We're glad you found us and thanks for taking a moment to say hello. Please join in wherever you like ;)

Hi Lucia, welcome to the forum. I think you will find us a friendly and helpful group.

Hi Lucia, welcome to BirdForum. Your English is excellent!
Nice photo of Black-faced Spoonbill.

Welcome to Birdforum! I'm sure you'll find lots to interest you here, and I hope you enjoy your visits.

Warning! This thread is more than 4 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back