• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Hello! Excited to join! (1 Viewer)

ScottBWHQ

My name is Scott and I just joined the Bird Forum community. I am a 32 year old married guy with a young daughter who lives in Ohio, USA.
My favorite birds are penguins! My birding goal is to see all 17 species in the wild. I have been birding for about 10 years as a hobby and it just keeps getting better!

I started a birding blog a few months ago at www.birdwatchinghq.com that I plan to keep adding great content too. I would love for someone to check it out and let me know what they think so far.

See you in the forums!

Hi there and a warm welcome to you from those of us on staff here at BirdForum :t:

We’re glad you found us and please join in wherever you like ;)

I'll check out your blog when I get home from the office ;)

Hi Scott and a warm welcome from me too.

I'm sure you will enjoy it here and I hope to hear about all the birds you see when out and about.

Welcome to BirdForum! I am sure you will find lots to interest you here, and I hope you enjoy your visits.

Hi Scott and welcome to the forum. I'm sure you will find it an interesting and informative place.

Warning! This thread is more than 7 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back