• BirdForum is the net's largest birding community dedicated to wild birds and birding, and is absolutely FREE!

Register for an account to take part in lively discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS. Discover the fascinating world of birds, and win a birding trip to Columbia

Hello forum, new member here ! (sort of) (1 Viewer)

Electronic

Been into photography for about 6 years although i admit little of it was birding. About 3 years ago AP caught my interest so i started researching telescopes and longer lenses. That led me to BF here and i ended up making my profile but only as a lurker (im also under the same username in CloudyNights.com).

I decided to pass up my urge to get a scope back then and continued with my normal hobby till recently. With the itch back again, i picked back up on my research and came back to BF and CN. After some very good info from some threads here i decided to grab the Celestron C90 to pair with my Panasonic GX7 camera.

While my main reasons were AP, the C90 is supposed to be decent at terrestrial applications too so i will definitely try my hand at some birding shots, although being manual focus i am keeping my expectations humble. Regardless, im glad to be here and hope to contribute to many conversations and perhaps share something worth looking at.

Feel free to comment or offer advice, im still pretty new to everything, birds or otherwise. Cheers.

KC Foggin

Super Moderator
Staff member
Opus Editor
Supporter
United States
I don't believe you are the longest awaited member for joining and not posting but it's good to finally see you.

Hi Electronic and a warm welcome to you from those of us on staff here at BirdForum :t:

We’re glad you found us and please join in wherever you like ;)

delia todd

If I said the wrong thing it was a Senior Moment
Staff member
Opus Editor
Supporter
Scotland
Hi Electronic and a warm welcome from me too.

I'm sure you will enjoy it here. I hope to hear about all the birds you see when out and about and will hopefully see some of your pictures in the Gallery too.

ZEISS. Discover the fascinating world of birds, and win a birding trip to Columbia
Warning! This thread is more than 5 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread