• BirdForum is the net's largest birding community dedicated to wild birds and birding, and is absolutely FREE!

Register for an account to take part in lively discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.

Hello from a new member to the forum. (1 Viewer)

Stanga

United Kingdom
I normally hang around the camera forums, but after doing a search for a particular subject I landed on here, and decided to join.
I am not much of a bird photographer, but I hope to pick up some great tips on the forum.

KC Foggin

Super Moderator
Staff member
Opus Editor
Supporter
United States
Hi there and a warm welcome to you from those of us on staff here at BirdForum (y)
We're glad you found us and thanks for taking a moment to say hello. Please join in wherever you like ;)

Hope we drag you into birding and bird photographs ;)

Kits

Picture Picker
Welcome to Birdforum! I am sure that you will find lots to interest you here and I hope that you enjoy your visits.

delia todd

If I said the wrong thing it was a Senior Moment
Staff member
Opus Editor
Supporter
Scotland
Hi Stanga and a warm welcome from me too.

I'm sure you will enjoy it here. I hope to hear about all the birds you see when out and about and will hopefully see some of your pictures in the Gallery too.

Victor Vector

United States
Hello from another new member! This is a fantastic forum with many positive supporting members. As a noobie to both birding and photography I feel welcomed here with open arms. I just returned from a short second excursion this afternoon and am absolutely head over heels with it. Love it!

Stanga

United Kingdom
I am an active photographer, and have been since my teens. But taking pictures of birds has only been of interest to me in the last five years when I decided to take a walk round a local lake to try out a long zoom on a camera.
I have a couple of shots that I managed to take in recent years, but nothing since lockdown.
I do have a couple of pics of my neighbour's cats though, which have driven away the birds that used to visit my bird feeder.

louisthedog

United Kingdom
I normally hang around the camera forums, but after doing a search for a particular subject I landed on here, and decided to join.
I am not much of a bird photographer, but I hope to pick up some great tips on the forum.
hello from another new member on the Norfolk coast. I have had fun reading posts on this forum; now if only I could find out how to actually post a new post myself....;)

Users who are viewing this thread