• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Hello from BC Canada (1 Viewer)

vobler69

Canada
Hello Everyone! I live in Pitt Meadows BC Canada. I walk daily at least 7 km, often more. I actually have not skipped a walk in 4 years. There are a few semi-urban trails near my place with a few birds. I always have a tiny Sony HX99 camera with me. I am not a photographer and I know very little about birds. The pictures I take are not great but good enough for identification. Joining this forum to learn about birds. First I have to identify them of course, and thank you for helping me :)

Hi vobler and a warm welcome from me too.

I'm sure you will enjoy it here and I hope to hear about all the birds you see when out and about.

Hi, welcome to the forum. I think you will find us a friendly and helpful group.

Thank you for welcoming! Could someone please explain how to create a gallery/album. Or point me to instructions.
Another question I have is how to browse someone's gallery without being redirected to someone else gallery. When I click "Next" arrow, it shows a picture of another member.

Hi again vobler.... you create your own Gallery simply by uploading pictures.

To browse someone's Gallery just hover over their name and select the number which appears below the word Gallery. This allows you to see all their images. You are right, the arrows take you to the picture that was uploaded next to the one you are looking at. click the back button and then click on the next picture I want to view.

I'll look forward to seeing some of your pictures in the Gallery.

Last edited:
Warning! This thread is more than 2 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back