• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Hello from bigbills (1 Viewer)

bigbulls

United States
I've had these since 2006 but only used a couple times they've been sitting in the safe, they are in like new condition, purchased from Cabela's in Idaho passing through. I don't have the box or anything that may have came with them new or I can't find any of it. $1250.00 shipped to lower 48. USPS money order or check (wait to clear) I have had several people send me PM on some other forums that I use saying that I should post these on here. Feel free to ask any question and if your interested I will give my phone number so we can talk or text, I can also provide you where I have excellent selling history on other forums. Thanks

Attachments

• IMG_0075.JPG
    IMG_0075.JPG
    2 MB · Views: 5
  • IMG_0077 (1).JPG
    IMG_0077 (1).JPG
    2.6 MB · Views: 5
  • IMG_0079 (1).JPG
    IMG_0079 (1).JPG
    2.1 MB · Views: 5
  • IMG_0080 (1).JPG
    IMG_0080 (1).JPG
    1.7 MB · Views: 5
Hi there and a warm welcome to you from those of us on staff here at BirdForum (y)
We're glad you found us and thanks for taking a moment to say hello. Please join in wherever you like

In an attempt to prevent certain abuses of our site, new members have a handful of minor restrictions placed upon them until they have made 10 forum posts (gallery comments do not count) AND have been a member of the site for 5 days. The following minor restrictions apply to new members who have not qualified with the above criteria:

Creating a Signature
Uploading an Avatar
Creating a Blog
Editing the Opus
Creating a 'For Sale' thread
Voting in polls.

Warning! This thread is more than 3 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back