• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Hello from Canada, eh. (1 Viewer)

nickw_

Canada
Hello from the land of maple syrup, poutine, and people who routinely get into a "Canadian standoff" over who's going to use a doorway first.

I just thought I would introduce myself. I am not a birder per say, but I love being in nature, hiking and exploring. I am wanting to upgrade my binoculars. I came here to learn, so a big thank you to all those who share. There is loads of great information here!

Cheers,
Nick

Last edited:
Hi Nick and a warm welcome to you from all the Staff and Moderators.

I'm sure you will enjoy it here and I look forward to hearing your news.

Thanks. I've certainly taken one or two pictures of birds over the years. Here are a few images from Reifel bird sanctuary (near Vancouver BC) from a few years ago.

2012 Reifel Bird 1.jpg2012 Reifel Bird 2.jpg

Last edited:
What lovely pictures!!!

I hope we might be able to see some of the in the Gallery too.

Hi, welcome to the forum. I think you will find us a friendly and helpful group. Those are excellent images.

Warning! This thread is more than 1 year ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back