• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Hello from London (1 Viewer)

Frerman

Hi everyone!

Been birding actively for about a year and a half now and am really enjoying delving ever further into the bird world!

Lockdown has put a bit of a dampener on my year list so far, especially living in Central London! But have managed to make it out into some of the larger parks and have spotted some nice things and have come to really relish a beautiful singing blackcap or song thrush. So every cloud!

Hope everyone is keeping well and is managing to keep birding too!

Hi Hi Frerman and a warm welcome to you from all the Staff and Moderators.

.... and I guess with the reduced traffic noise(?) you'll be able to hear the birds much more easily now.

I'm sure you will enjoy it here and I look forward to hearing your news.

Welcome to Birdforum! I am sure that you will find lots to interest you here and I hope that you enjoy your visits.

Hi, just wanted to add one more welcome to the forum. I hope you enjoy the site.

Warning! This thread is more than 4 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back