• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Hello From North Wales (1 Viewer)

Draddict

Hey all

A pleasure to meet you all!

My partner and I moved to our new bungalow in North Wales a couple of months ago, after the first 3 years of our relationship in a flat with no garden!

This bungalow actually belonged to my Grandfather, then my father, and now us, and as such I spent many years as a youngster sitting at the kitchen table with my Taid (Welsh for Grandfather) watching the birds on the bird table, its where my limited knowledge of birds came from and it's come full circle as my partner and I now sit and watch them on the same bird table from 35 years ago with my three children!

As you know North Wales has a lot of Red Kites which got my partner interested in birds as well and now we spend our time watching them, feeding them and of course enjoying them!

Hi Draddict and a warm welcome to you from all the Staff and Moderators.

I'm sure you will enjoy it here and I look forward to hearing your news.

Welcome to Birdforum! I am sure that you will find lots to interest you here and I hope that you enjoy your visits.

Welcome to BirdForum! It's great to have you here with us and please join in wherever you like ;)

Hi and welcome to the forum, I think you will find us a friendly and helpful group.

Warning! This thread is more than 4 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back