• BirdForum is the net's largest birding community dedicated to wild birds and birding, and is absolutely FREE!

Register for an account to take part in lively discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.

Hello from SoCal (1 Viewer)

aisnikkor

United States
I am new to the forum, but not new to this hobby, for which I have had a passion since my early teens, about 40 years now. I am into both birding and photography, and also have been collecting bird books for some time. If you recognize its meaning, you could tell I am also a Nikon fan from my username.

I have been active on both audio and photo forums for years but have only recently found this forum, and it appears to be a really cool resource, I look forward to contributing where I can.
Tom
Highland, CA

Kits

Picture Picker
Welcome to Birdforum! I am sure that you will find lots to interest you here and I hope that you enjoy your visits.

KC Foggin

Super Moderator
Staff member
Opus Editor
Supporter
United States
Hi there and a warm welcome to you from those of us on staff here at BirdForum :t:

We're glad you found us and thanks for taking a moment to say hello. Please join in wherever you like ;)

delia todd

If I said the wrong thing it was a Senior Moment
Staff member
Opus Editor
Supporter
Scotland
Hi Tom and a warm welcome from me too.

I'm sure you will enjoy it here and I hope to hear about all the birds you see when out and about.

aisnikkor

United States
I am new to the forum, but not new to this hobby, for which I have had a passion since my early teens, about 40 years now. I am into both birding and photography, and also have been collecting bird books for some time. If you recognize its meaning, you could tell I am also a Nikon fan from my username.

I have been active on both audio and photo forums for years but have only recently found this forum, and it appears to be a really cool resource, I look forward to contributing where I can.
Tom
Highland, CA
Thank you all for the warm welcome!

Users who are viewing this thread