• BirdForum is the net's largest birding community dedicated to wild birds and birding, and is absolutely FREE!

Register for an account to take part in lively discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.

Hello from South Carolina (1 Viewer)

Vance

Hi, I just joined the forum and wanted to introduce myself. I am not an experienced birder by any means but I am natural history buff with interests in all areas. I have spent a huge amount of time hiking, camping, fishing and observing the behavior of animals. From time to time I see bird behaviors that I find interesting and I often refer to birding guidebooks to identify species I don't recognize. So now I figured it was time to join a bird forum and see what else I can learn. I look forward to reading posts from other members.

KC Foggin

Super Moderator
Staff member
Opus Editor
Supporter
United States
Hi ya Vance and a warm welcome to you from those of us on staff here at BirdForum and me in Myrtle Beach ;)

We're glad you found us and please join in wherever you like ;)

delia todd

If I said the wrong thing it was a Senior Moment
Staff member
Opus Editor
Supporter
Scotland
Hi Vance and a warm welcome from me too.

I'm sure you will enjoy it here and I hope to hear about all the birds you see when out and about.

Kits

Picture Picker
Welcome to Birdforum! I am sure that you will find lots to interest you here and I hope that you enjoy your visits.

Users who are viewing this thread