• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS. Discover the fascinating world of birds, and win a birding trip to Columbia

Hello from St. Catharines (1 Viewer)

Arcelor

Canada
Hi, my name is Michel. I’ve been taking pictures of birds for a few years, so I’m still learning about the different kinds of birds that live and visit here. But I do enjoy watching them when I can. Most of my pictures are in the Niagara region, so it won’t be much.

delia todd

If I said the wrong thing it was a Senior Moment
Staff member
Opus Editor
Supporter
Scotland
Hi Michel and a warm welcome to you from all the Staff and Moderators.

I'm sure you will enjoy it here. I look forward to hearing your news and will hopefully see some of your pictures in the Gallery too.

KC Foggin

Super Moderator
Staff member
Opus Editor
Supporter
United States
Hi there and a warm welcome to you . (y)
We're glad you found us and please join in wherever you like ;)

Fritz73

Wat mutt, dat mutt!
Staff member
Supporter
Argentina
Hola Michel! Welcome to Birdforum (y)

Looking forward to see some of your pictures in the gallery.

ZEISS. Discover the fascinating world of birds, and win a birding trip to Columbia
ZEISS. Discover the fascinating world of birds, and win a birding trip to Colombia
ZEISS. Discover the fascinating world of birds, and win a birding trip to Colombia

Users who are viewing this thread