• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Hello from Texas! (1 Viewer)

TexasTwitch

United States
Found this place when I searched for birding forums, and wanted to register and look around. I'm a guy in my mid-30s from Dallas, and been a casual birder throughout my life. Probably in the last 5 or 6 years, I rekindled my interest in birding after finding eBird. I started actually cataloguing my life list, and refreshed my equipment. Believe I'm officially at a paltry 224 count at the moment. My latest life list addition was a surprise Bay-breasted Warbler last week, simply walking to my truck after work. Migration is a wonderful thing. I will also say, eBird's Sound ID feature has helped my ear tremendously. What a tool!

I currently use Vortex's Viper 10x50, and my camera equipment consists of Nikon D850/D7200 and Nikkor 200-500 f5.6.

Thank you for having me.

Hi TexasTwitch and a warm welcome to you from all the Staff and Moderators.

I'm sure you will enjoy it here and I look forward to hearing your news.

Warning! This thread is more than 2 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back