• BirdForum is the net's largest birding community dedicated to wild birds and birding, and is absolutely FREE!

Register for an account to take part in lively discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.

Hello from the bad birder from Belgium! I hope people here can help me with IDs. Thank you! (1 Viewer)

MacBirdie

still a newbie...
Belgium
Hello from the bad birder from Belgium! I love birds but don't know much about them. Hoping people here can help me out with IDs. Thank you very much in advance!

Kits

Picture Picker
Welcome to Birdforum! I am sure that you will find lots to interest you here and I hope that you enjoy your visits.

delia todd

If I said the wrong thing it was a Senior Moment
Staff member
Opus Editor
Supporter
Scotland
Hi MacBirdie and a warm welcome to you from all the Staff and Moderators.

If you post your queries in the ID forum, you'll no doubt receive plenty of assistance very quickly from the helpful guys and girls that love those conundrums.

I'm sure you will enjoy it here and I look forward to hearing your news.

MacBirdie

still a newbie...
Belgium
Hi MacBirdie and a warm welcome to you from all the Staff and Moderators.

If you post your queries in the ID forum, you'll no doubt receive plenty of assistance very quickly from the helpful guys and girls that love those conundrums.

I'm sure you will enjoy it here and I look forward to hearing your news.
Thank you so much, will do!

KC Foggin

Super Moderator
Staff member
Opus Editor
Supporter
United States
Hi there MacBirdie and a warm welcome to you (y)

We're glad you found us and thanks for taking a moment to say hello. Please join in wherever you like ;)

No worries. Before long you'll learn a bunch regarding your bird life ;)

Gandalf_22h

I put a spell on you! ----
After a long time away due to health problems (still ongoing) I'm back and hope to be posting again shortly. Quite a change from the old forum, will probably be asking for help in certain areas.

delia todd

If I said the wrong thing it was a Senior Moment
Staff member
Opus Editor
Supporter
Scotland
After a long time away due to health problems (still ongoing) I'm back and hope to be posting again shortly. Quite a change from the old forum, will probably be asking for help in certain areas.
Oh how lovely to see you back Hal. Sorry to hear you've not been too well, but hope you've managed to keep clear of Covid?

May I wish you and your family a very happy 2021.

Users who are viewing this thread