• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Hello from the Central Coast of California (1 Viewer)

Hi!
I'm a Canadian living in Cambria California, a recent move my partner and I made. We came from Bellingham Washington.

We move a lot; there's so much to see, and so little life.

I'm an undergrad at Thompson Rivers University in Kamloops, BC (online campus) and I'd like very much to be a part of a bird community. Since I'm on the move a lot, I thought this might be a nice place to come.

Anyone live in the area and participating in the local bird scene?

Also, I really like red wine, believe there aren't enough good comedies being produced, and have an insatiable desire to do everything exciting all the time, if that makes sense.

Thanks! Bye.

Hi and welcome to the forum on behalf of the staff and moderators. I can’t help with your question but if you post HERE in the California forum someone will probably respond.

Welcome to Birdforum! I'm sure you'll find lots to interest you here, and I hope you enjoy your visits.

Warning! This thread is more than 4 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back