• BirdForum is the net's largest birding community dedicated to wild birds and birding, and is absolutely FREE!

Register for an account to take part in lively discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.

Hello from Tiger1 (1 Viewer)

Tiger1

Hi, Looking for advice--something like 'The Idiots Guide To Digiscoping. Can anyone point me in the right direction.

thanks,

Guess I should have said I live in Western Australia, do lots of trips into 'The Bush' and do bird surveys for the Birds Australia Atlas project and for the Conservation Dept. I am also a licensed bander (ringer) and member of The Western Banders Association. I take lots of bird pics and am thinking about digiscoping but it does not seem to be very popular here unlike the UK, hence my request for help.
Any birders heading down under, let me know and I may be able to point to some good birding spots.

T1

Last edited:

John N

Hello. On behalf of all the staff and moderators, welcome to BirdForum.Enjoy yourself here. Please feel free to join in whenever you feel like it.

delia todd

If I said the wrong thing it was a Senior Moment
Staff member
Opus Editor
Supporter
Scotland
Hi T1 and a warm welcome from me too

I'm sure you will enjoy it here and I'll look forward to your contributions.

D

Tiger1

Hi again Delia,
Have tried to delete the post I put on Opus but it does not seem to work. Mind you, I am pretty hopeless with this machine and even more so since I upgraded to Windows7. They should include a twelve year old child when they sell a computer to a wrinkly, they don't need lessons, it's inbuilt when they are conceived!!!
I also had a go at putting an Avatar next to my post but again I failed miserably. If you can do the delete thing for me and give me very simple instructions re the Avatar I shall be eternally grateful.
That's enough, I'm off to empty the Laphroaig bottle.

regards,

T1

Warning! This thread is more than 12 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread