• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Hello from Wales, uk (1 Viewer)

jackrmee

Wales
Hello everyone,
I’m new to this forum.
I’ve been living birds since I was a child, but only started learning about them over the past couple of years (I am now 43).

I spend half the year is South Wales, U.K. and half in Central Portugal.

It’s spring here now so I’ve been watching the birds come to my garden and feeding them.

I’ve come to this forum for some advice on feeding and also behaviour, as I have a lovely Blackbird family that visits daily.
I’ll create another thread about them later.

Anyway, hello from sunny Wales 🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿 😊 🌞

Hi Jack and a warm welcome from me too.

You can learn more about Blackbirds in our Opus article the link will take you to the Diet section: Eurasian Blackbird - BirdForum Opus

I'm sure you will enjoy it here and I hope to hear about all the birds you see when out and about.

Warning! This thread is more than 2 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back