• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Hello from yet another new member (1 Viewer)

Glen Tepke

Oceanodroma
United Nations
Hello, my name is Glen Tepke and I recently joined birdforum. I have lived in Boston, Massachusetts since 1997 but spent most of my adult life in California. I have been birding since 1987 and digiscoping since early 2002. I have been a fairly active participant in the birds-pix and digiscopingbirds email lists (both based at Yahoo Groups) since then. Many of the pictures I will be posting have been previously posted to birds-pix, so they may seem familiar to members of that list. I've already seen some amazingly good pictures here already and am looking forward to plenty more. Good birding. Glen

Hi Glen and welcome to BirdForum! I've already been enjoying your photos in the Gallery, the Gyrfalcon I believe, and am looking forward to seeing more of your work.

Hi Glen, a big welcome from all the moderators and admin at Bird Forum.net
Nice to see you here and enjoying your photos, as I have done previoulsy... nothing wrong in seeing them more than once when they are that good.
Regards,
Andy Bright

I hope we see plenty of you, Glen. Knowing the quality of this site I expect we will do so. A wholehearted welcome here!

Warning! This thread is more than 21 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back