• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Hello, I've got a question! (1 Viewer)

Rogans

United Kingdom
Afternoon all,

I was just coming on this forum to ask a question. I have two finch birds that I have rescued. However, one has passed away and upon research, I do have to get another one to make a pair. However. as its rescued. I don't know what sex it is. Or what even kind is it. I was wondering if you could look at this picture and confirm it. I do live around the Portsmouth, United kingdom area and was wondering where I could get another one.

Thanks and Kind regards!

Attachments

• 132349078_308379417142966_8870634634649226973_n.jpg
    132349078_308379417142966_8870634634649226973_n.jpg
    498.1 KB · Views: 10
Hi Rogans

Iā€™m not sure exactly what your finch is (and sorry you had one pas away) but this is a forum for wildbirds

Hi there and a warm welcome to you from those of us on staff here at BirdForum (y)

We're glad you found us and thanks for taking a moment to say hello. Please join in wherever you like ;)

Sorry, we are strictly a wild nature forum so please keep an eye out for the wild birds and let us know what you see ;)

Warning! This thread is more than 3 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back