• BirdForum is the net's largest birding community dedicated to wild birds and birding, and is absolutely FREE!

Register for an account to take part in lively discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.

Hello (1 Viewer)

mummymonkey

Supporter
United Kingdom
Hello.

Sorry about silly name, it's just a daft name I've used on the internet for about 25 years. Real name is Graham.

Originally from Blairgowrie now living in Perth.
Have been birding since I was a teenager in the 1970s.
Done a fair bit around NE Fife in the 80s (Eden mostly)
Lived in Eastern Province Saudi Arabia in the 90s. (Had a couple of articles in Sandgrouse & Phoenix)
Not done much lately so a bit rusty.

Kits

Picture Picker
Welcome to Birdforum! I am sure that you will find lots to interest you here and I hope that you enjoy your visits.

delia todd

If I said the wrong thing it was a Senior Moment
Staff member
Opus Editor
Supporter
Scotland
Hi again Graham. It's good to see you here lad.

I doubt that Blair has changed very much since you lived here. They put traffic lights at the Wellmeadow, then took them away again LOL. We've a mini-roundabout. Tesco moved in, first to where Willie Lowes used to be, now they're down Welton Road! A few more houses though!!

The road to Bridge of Cally collapsed, near the baily bridge, so that's now a footparth and there's some feeders at the beginning near Craighall Bridge.

Maybe we'll meet up somewhere around the area.

I hope you enjoy yourself here lad.

ClarkWGriswold

Carpe Carpum
Staff member
Supporter
Wales
Hi Graham and welcome to BirdForum. Great username. I use the same one on most of my accounts as well.

Rich

KC Foggin

Super Moderator
Staff member
Opus Editor
Supporter
United States
Hi Graham and a warm welcome to you from across the pond.

Please join in wherever you like ;)

Lisa W

Staff member
Supporter
Hi Graham and welcome to the forum. I think you will find us a friendly and helpful group.

sbarnhardt

Traveling man
Opus Editor
Supporter
United States
Glad you chose to join us.

I don't believe you'll find a friendlier bunch anywhere!

Enjoy!

Users who are viewing this thread