• BirdForum is the net's largest birding community dedicated to wild birds and birding, and is absolutely FREE!

Register for an account to take part in lively discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.

Hello (1 Viewer)

Lululuvs

United States
Hey fellow bird lovers I am new to this forum and to be quit honest have never given even joining a bird forum any consideration until today. So I am a proud mama of up to 11 Budgies. This is not something I planned as my lovely Strudel laid eggs and so here we are today. I am desperately trying to find these little fellows a home and I am finding it is not easy. May perhaps its due to where I was posting ( Free Section on Craigslist). I am not looking for a rehoming fee as most people tend to do I am genuinely seeking good homes for all these beautiful birds. I found a wonderful family who took in one of the budgies just today and I am grateful now I have 7 more budgies that I need to find a good home for. I have I wanna say one Green Budgie and 6 blue If any one is interested like I previously stated before there is no rehoming fee no money at all. I am just trying to find some one with knowledge of birds who genuinely loves budgies and will be caring and hands on with the bird of their choice. If you are seriously interested please contact me serious inquires only ( Lucinda- 347-595-5413).

KC Foggin

Super Moderator
Staff member
Opus Editor
Supporter
United States
Hi Lucinda!

You may not have noticed but this Forum is for wild birds only. Not captives.
We would love to hear about the wild birds you come across though.

Users who are viewing this thread