• BirdForum is the net's largest birding community dedicated to wild birds and birding, and is absolutely FREE!

Register for an account to take part in lively discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.

Help from India please? (1 Viewer)

Adrian k

I am a UK resident and I am looking for help in getting hold of the WWF India Pin badge collection as they are not willing to post direct to the UK.
I am willing to pay via Pay-pal for anyone who can help just to make you aware I may need more than one set many thanks in advance

mikeprince

I am a UK resident and I am looking for help in getting hold of the WWF India Pin badge collection as they are not willing to post direct to the UK.
I am willing to pay via Pay-pal for anyone who can help just to make you aware I may need more than one set many thanks in advance

Hi Adrian

I live in India and will be coming to the UK at the end of August. I can get them for you here and post them to you from the UK if you like. You can reimburse me in GBP. Email me at [email protected] if this works for you.

Users who are viewing this thread