• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Help me complete my British owl list! (1 Viewer)

A local Long Eared Owl nest gets many visitors during the breeding season. It can be like Blackpool up there. I can only assume that whoever let this site out must have told the next person "not to tell anyone" and they promised "not to tell a soul!"

A local Long Eared Owl nest gets many visitors during the breeding season. It can be like Blackpool up there. I can only assume that whoever let this site out must have told the next person "not to tell anyone" and they promised "not to tell a soul!"
Does sound just like Blackpool, where the toggers kept going over the fence at the LEO roost and they either abandoned or moved.

Sorry about that double post - haven’t been on a forum for ages - just thought I’d share a recent sighting I had, photo should hopefully be attached - can’t beat a LEO

Attachments

• B2A16195-698A-4AB5-8111-7E2A69E699B6.jpeg
    B2A16195-698A-4AB5-8111-7E2A69E699B6.jpeg
    8.8 MB · Views: 19
Warning! This thread is more than 3 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back