• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Help me spend!£800 budget (1 Viewer)

Crazyjoe

I’ve got about £800 to spend and hoping to pick up a used pair of 10x42 Zeiss Victory FL or an equivalent Swaro to compliment my 8x32 Conquests (which I love) What do you recon the chances are and any tips on where to look? I’m UK based

Last edited:
Plenty of reputable optics dealer take good quality equipment in part exchange.
I would recommend visiting one or more "local" to you (local = my nearest is 50 minutes away, the next 90 minutes away but local enough to visit and handle their second hand stock) speak to them and discuss what you require. They’ll probably even phone you when new trade-in stock arrives if you obviously aren’t a time waster.

Or trawl through the websites of Focal Point, In Focus, Cley Spy, etc. etc.

three examples from my local dealer

You could give SW Optics a call about this pair:

Warning! This thread is more than 3 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back