• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Help wanted for a visitor to Gwent (1 Viewer)

Mal92

Hi

I have just received an e-mail from a South African Birder, Justen Dralle, who is in the Uk and working in Reading for a few months. He will be in Abergavenny between the 26th-29th March and asked if I could show him around the area (I am registered with BirdingPal). Unfortunately I have to go into Neville Hall for an op a few days before so will be unavailable to help Justen. Is there anyone out there who might be willing to show him around on either the Friday(27th) and / or the Saturday (28th)? Llandegfedd and Goldcliff would be ideal locations.

Thanks in advance

Warning! This thread is more than 15 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back