• BirdForum is the net's largest birding community dedicated to wild birds and birding, and is absolutely FREE!

Register for an account to take part in lively discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.

Hi From Bourne in Lincolnshire (1 Viewer)

andreeyvette

United Kingdom
Hello everyone. I have always had a passion for birds and I’m currently excited about taking part in the big birdwatch tomorrow. I’ve had quite a few species visit my garden these last few days. When I take part over the weekend; you can bet I’ll probably only see a few. I currently have a blue tit roosting in one of my tit boxes. I love watching it. :) A09E74D3-E793-49E8-BDF7-CB3CA93B5AEE.jpeg

Lisa W

Staff member
Supporter
Hi andreeyveete, and welcome to the forum on behalf of the staff and moderators. I think you will find us a friendly and helpful group.

delia todd

If I said the wrong thing it was a Senior Moment
Staff member
Opus Editor
Supporter
Scotland
Hi andreeyvette and a warm welcome from me too.

I'm sure you will enjoy it here and I look forward to hearing your news.

FionaFreeBird

England
Hello everyone. I have always had a passion for birds and I’m currently excited about taking part in the big birdwatch tomorrow. I’ve had quite a few species visit my garden these last few days. When I take part over the weekend; you can bet I’ll probably only see a few. I currently have a blue tit roosting in one of my tit boxes. I love watching it. :) View attachment 1366266
Hello there - I'm new to this site just now and saw you are Bourne based; I'm up near Lincoln and I've just got all the gubbins for the birdwatch tomorrow too... finally something in the diary yeah. You are so lucky to have Blue Tits in your box .... I did 10 years ago and they never came back!! Enjoy tomorrow and KR FionaKim

Kits

Picture Picker
Welcome to Birdforum! I am sure that you will find lots to interest you here and I hope that you enjoy your visits.

Users who are viewing this thread