• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Hi from Newark, New Jersey (1 Viewer)

jackiehelton

Hi all! I'm the new one here. My name is Jackie and I'm from Newark, New Jersey. Unfortunately, we don't have so many birds here because the city is pretty big. However, I have a country house near Ithaca, New York which I visit pretty often. Most of the day I like to sit in my backyard and do some writing stuff while I listen to the birds signing. It makes me very calm and peaceful.

Hi Jackie, welcome to birdforum from all the staff here, we hope you enjoy the site. Please feel free to join in where ever you wish.
I have moved your post to a thread of it's own, as it is likely to be passed by if just tacked on to an old hello thread from someone else.

best regards,
Andy

Welcome to BirdForum! I am sure you will find lots to interest you here, and I hope you enjoy your visits.

Hi ya Jackie and a warm welcome to you :t:

As a former New Yorker, I spent much time travelling through Newark & spent a lot of time in the Catskills. ;)

Hi Jackie and a warm welcome from me too.

I'm sure you will enjoy it here and I hope to hear about all the birds you see when out and about.

Hello, New Jersey! Ithaca is where the Cornell Lab of Ornithology is. It might make a nice visit sometime—I don't know what they have there for visitors, but one suspects the amenities at least include a gift shop.

Warning! This thread is more than 5 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back