• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Hi from Norfolk UK (1 Viewer)

Jimbo69

United Kingdom
Hi my name is Jim I live in Norfolk UK and do get out birdwatching as much as I can and am relatively new to bird watching and I am lucky to live in a county where we get a lot of resident and migratory birds.
I stumbled on this forum by chance and it looks very informative hope to visit and participate after I've had a look around
Meantime here's a Great White Egret that's enjoying our flooded marshes at the moment

IMG_20220105_181327_510.jpg

That's a neat close up of this Great White Egret!

Hi there and a warm welcome to you from those of us on staff here at BirdForum (y)
We're glad you found us and please join in wherever you like. ;)

Hi Jim and a warm welcome from me too.

Can you send him up here please! That's a lovely picture you've taken of this egret - I hope we may see some of your pictures in the Gallery too.

I'm sure you will enjoy it here and I hope to hear about all the birds you see when out and about.

Hi, welcome to the forum. I think you will find us a friendly and helpful group.

Hi Jim and a warm welcome from me too.

Can you send him up here please! That's a lovely picture you've taken of this egret - I hope we may see some of your pictures in the Gallery too.

I'm sure you will enjoy it here and I hope to hear about all the birds you see when out and about.
Hi Delia thanks for the welcome and they are getting quite common here now, yet a couple of years ago they were still scarce here . I'm sure they will pop up and see you (wherever you are) sometime soon
This one is very happy in our yare valley and is regularly seen with herons and little egrets

Warning! This thread is more than 2 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back