• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Hi from Somerset (1 Viewer)

Stu57

United Kingdom
Hi all

Really happy to be here.

I am really enjoying reading through the posts on the forum. There is so much useful information that I can take away and help me in my fantastic hobby.

I got back in too birdwatching about 5 years ago and living in Somerset I am very lucky to have so many fantastic reserves and different species of birds to choose from.

Kindest regards

Stuart

Last edited:
Hi Stuart and a warm welcome from me too.

I'm sure you will enjoy it here and I hope to hear about all the birds you see when out and about.

Warning! This thread is more than 3 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back