• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Hi im new here (1 Viewer)

Euan Buchan

The Edinburgh Birdwatcher
Supporter
Scotland
Ive been birdwatching for 3 years and enjoyed it to. Im a member of The RSPB and The Wildlife Trusts. Im involed in a Campagn just not to say no airport at cliffe cus it means reerves will b demolished for an airport. If u wnt to help go to www.rspb.org.uk . Bill Oddie was the person who got me into birding and have alot of his books and very lucky to have his autograph. Hope to mke m8s with u lot soon:eat:

Hi Euan, welcome to bird forum. You should find everyone friendly here and there is plenty to see and read from the ever increasing number of members.

On behalf of all the admin/moderators here, welcome to Bird Forum.net.
Make yourself at home and we look forward to your contributions... If you encounter any problems, just contact a moderator.
We are amazingly fortunate to have a guy like Bill Oddie to inspire people to get involved with birds, other countries aren't as fortunate.
Regards,
Andy Bright

Hi Euan,

Welcome to Bird Forum :t:

I hope that you like the site. Feel free to join in posting the forums. Scotland is a great area in which for you to be based for birding. I look forward to heairng about the selections of birds that you come across.

See you around.

Euan

Welcome to Bird Forum. Was it when you met Bill or when you read one of his books that inspired you? Either way, it's very good to have you with us, and we look forward to hearing from you again.

I never met Bill I got his address from the BBC and wrote a letter to him and his programmes made it look inteeresting

Warning! This thread is more than 21 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back