• Welcome to BirdForum, the internet's largest birding community with thousands of members from all over the world. The forums are dedicated to wild birds, birding, binoculars and equipment and all that goes with it.

Please register for an account to take part in the discussions in the forum, post your pictures in the gallery and more.
ZEISS DTI thermal imaging cameras. For more discoveries at night, and during the day.

Hi There (1 Viewer)

Gronk08

Hi One and all

Just thought I would say hello and introduce my self.

Just sined up this week, have to say that my wife and me are still fledgling birders. But we are getting there slowly and starting to explore new areas.
We are based in Newcastle U Lyme so places like Doxy, Coombes etc are our local areas we know of. Although we often like to head for Attenborough, even managed to get some great views of one of the wintering Bittern there.

Tim..

Hi there and a warm welcome to you from those of us on staff here at BirdForum. :t:

We're glad you found us and thanks for taking a moment to say hello ;)

Hi Tim and welcome to Bird Forum :hi:

Sure you'll soon become as addicted as the rest of us to this great site and wonderful hobby of ours :t:

Many thanks to everyone who has welcomed me on board. As Gill has said its a great intrest to have and beats been stuck in all day vegging in front of the telly. Hopefully off to Tittesworth on Saturday to see a certain bird, thought it would be rude not to as its on our door step.

Tim.

Warning! This thread is more than 15 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back